No Bake Cheesecake Cups
- 80z fat free cream cheese
- 8oz fat free Whipped topping, unfrozen
- 1/4-1/2c granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 arrowroot shortbread cookies (I used Gerber brand–yes, baby cookies)
- Add liners to a cupcake tin and put one cookie in the bottom of each of the liners.
- Crush the cookies to crumbs and cover the base of each liner.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping until everything is completely combined.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into each of the cupcake liners.
- Refrigerate for several hours or, preferably, overnight. Enjoy!