Healthier Fudgey Brownies
By theglasser (adapted from texanerin.com)
- 1c all purpose flour
- 45g unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4c Stevia baking blend
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4c unsweetened applesauce
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 320g zucchini, grated
- 10 pcs Hershey’s sugar free dark/milk chocolate pieces (or 3/4c chocolate chips), roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grate zucchini and lightly press out excess water with paper towel.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, applesauce, Stevia, and vanilla.
- Slowly incorporate dry ingredients into wet (it will probably super dry at this point).
- Add in zucchini (this should be enough liquid to form a thick batter).
- Fold in half of the chocolate chunks and pour batter into 7×11 baking dish .
- Top with other half of chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 28-30min.
- Let cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!