Granola Blueberry Crisp
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1tbsp granulated sweetener
- 1/4c granola or muesli
- Pinch psyllium husk powder
- Spray butter (can be replaced with small blobs of light butter)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In an oven-safe dish, add blueberries and sprinkle sweetener and psyllium husk on top.
- Toss the blueberries lightly to coat.
- Fill the dish with water just below the tops of the blueberries.
- Crumble granola or muesli on top of blueberries and make sure the whole surface is covered.
- Spray the top with butter to form a nice crust.
- Bake for 20-30min until blueberries are thick and bubbly and the top is golden brown.
- Let cool and dig in! Great for breakfast, dessert, or anytime!