By theglasser, adapted from skinnytaste.com
- 2 cups steamed cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 servings egg beaters
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Boil or steam cauliflower until tender, but not mushy, and chop finely.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Use 1TBSP measuring spoon to scoop portions of the mixture into your hand. Roll into tot shape and place on lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 18 min, flipping the tots halfway through.
- Serve right away or save for later. Reheat in the oven or on a skillet to get extra crispy!