Microwave Protein Pumpkin Pie
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop vanilla protein
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1-2tbsp oats or oat bran (optional, but yummy!)
- 1.5 tbsp (1/2 serving) liquid egg whites
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg to taste (or just use pumpkin pie spice if you have it!)
- Combine all ingredients together and place in a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 1 min 30s.
- If not done to your liking, microwave in 30s increments until slightly firm to the touch (I like mine pretty gooey).
- Top with sweetened greek yogurt or cream cheese (just combine stevia, vanilla extract, and cream cheese) and my 18s berry sauce (coming soon!).
- Eat and enjoy!