PB2 Protein Brownie Fudge Bites
Serves: 8 (makes 8 bites, but I usually eat them all :P)
- 12g chocolate protein powder
- 12g chocolate PB2
- 10g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Stevia baking blend
- 1/2 tsp double acting baking powder
- 5g Walden Farms International caramel syrup (optional — just makes these more dense)
- Enough milk/water to make a thick dough
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix together all ingredients, adding milk in a little bit at a time until you get a thick batter.
- Spray a small baking dish with cooking spray and press the dough into the dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, rotating the dish halfway into the cooking time.
- Allow the protein brownie goodness to cool before slicing into 8 bites.
- Devour and enjoy!