Quest Chip Mozzarella Sticks
- 6 light mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1 bag Quest Nutrition Sea Salt Protein Chips
- 1.5tbsp Italian spice mix, (oregano, basil, parsley)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 (92g) egg whites
- Cut cheese sticks in half and freeze for at least 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take your bag of protein chips and crush them up to fine crumbs in a bowl. Mix in your spices and garlic.
- In a separate dish, pour your egg whites.
- Remove the cheese sticks from the freezer, dip each piece in egg whites, and coat with the crushed chips. For an extra crispy cheese stick, repeat this process twice for each piece.
- Bake for 4-5 min.
- Flip cheese sticks and bake for another 4-5 min until the cheese is melted and the outside is golden and crisp.
- Grab some marinara or your favorite dipping sauce, and dig in! (These also freeze well!)