Healthy Pimento Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices of light bread
- 2 tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 1 tsp light mayonnaise
- 1/4c (1 serving) shredded fat free cheddar cheese
- 1/4-1/2 pimento pepper, finely chopped (use more or less depending on your spice preference)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine well cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, and pimento pepper.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mixture on bread and either toast in toaster, or melt in a skillet coated lightly with cooking spray.
- Heat until the bread is golden and the cheese mixture is gooey and melty, eat, and enjoy!