Healthy Baked Bananas
Recipe adapted from Skinny Taste
- 1 banana
- 1 Tbsp sugar free maple syrup (or honey if you don’t mind more sugar)
- 1 packet Truvia, or granulated sweetener
- Cinnamon to taste
- Graham cracker for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking with parchment paper or a piece of foil.
- Split your banana length-wise and place it on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle bananas with cinnamon and the packet of Truvia, then drizzle with syrup or honey.
- Bake for 15 min.*
- Top with crushed graham crackers alongside some vanilla ice cream, and dig in!
*If you want a softer banana, cover the top of the bananas with a sheet of tin foil before baking.