Raspberry Yogurt Protein Muffins
- 26g of whole wheat flour (Sub 12g of oat flour and 14g of coconut flour to make this recipe gluten free)
- 14g vanilla or unflavored protein powder (I used Quest Nutrition Unflavored, and I suggest not using straight whey)
- 1.5 tbsp Stevia baking blend
- 2 tsp double acting baking powder
- Dash of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 80g low fat or fat free raspberry yogurt
- 15g egg substitute or liquid egg whites
- 50ml unsweetened almond milk
- Splash of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 6 mini muffin cups or 4 large muffin cups or 1 small loaf tin.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Fold in the wet ingredients, being careful to not over mix.
- Fill the muffin liners with the batter.
- Bake for 15-17 min for mini muffins, 17-20 for larger muffins, and 25-27 min for loaf.
- Let them cool or store them. Or serve them hot with whipped cream or syrup — just eat and enjoy! (because the entire batch is guilt-free!)