Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Mac
- 155g spaghetti squash
- 1 serving fat free american or cheddar cheese
- Splash of milk (I used almond milk, but you can use any kind for this recipe!)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Get a spaghetti squash and cut it in half. If the squash is too hard to cut, pop it in the microwave for 15 sec to slightly soften.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the open faces of the two squash halves and cover with paper towel.
- Microwave the squash for 10 min or until the inside is fork tender.
- Scrape out the squash innards with a fork until you have a big bowl of spaghetti.
- Take 155g (1 serving) and add to a dish, stirring in a splash of milk, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Microwave for another 30-45 sec until the cheese is melty and give it a quick stir.
- Eat and enjoy!