Clean Eating Sushi Bowl
The beauty of this dish is that it is easily customizable to fit your personal macros!
- Cucumber, julienned
- Carrot, shredded
- Purple cabbage, shredded
- White mushrooms, sliced
- Rice (white or brown) — can be replaced with shredded lettuce, zoodles (zucchini noodles), or more cabbage for a lower carb option!
- Low sodium soy sauce
- Sautee or steam mushrooms in a skillet or in the microwave, respectively.
- Prepare rice and put some in a bowl.
- Top with as much cabbage, mushrooms, cucumber, and carrot as you would like. Other great toppings would be avocado, asparagus, sesame seeds, nori, or anything you would find in sushi!
- Drizzle with soy sauce, dig in, and enjoy!