Brussel Sprout and Asparagus Hash
- 5 spears of asparagus, chopped into pieces
- 5 brussel sprouts, quartered or halved
- 2 oz white onion, diced
- 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- garlic powder to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Topping of choice (chicken, fried egg, the options are endless…)
- Hit a skillet over med-high heat.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Add asparagus pieces and brussel sprouts; sprinkle with a pinch of garlic power, salt, and pepper; and cook for 3-4 min until the vegetables start to have char marks and are becoming tender
- Add white onion to the pan and cook for another minute.
- Splash in the white vinegar and allow vegetables to sizzle for another 2-3 minutes on medium heat. (This would be a good time to fry up an egg if that is your topping of choice!)
- Turn off heat, and plate up your hash, and add your topping.
- Eat and enjoy!