Baked Carrot Fries
- Carrots, sliced
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Sea salt to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- Spread out your carrot chips in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Coat lightly with more olive oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle generously with salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on how crispy you want your carrots.
- Serve with reduced sugar ketchup, mustard, ranch, or plain and enjoy!